Interactive map has colored zones for the available cars.
Car sharing is accessible in the most cities of the Arabian Peninsula countries, (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait), Jordan and Turkey. Check your city in the mobile application.
Refueling is available via mobile application without payment
After renting the car you gain an access to a virtual fuel card which grants you free fuel. If it happened that you have to pay with your own money, contact our support service which will determine the amount of refueling. After providing the receipt, the account will receive the money in the equivalent of driver’s credits
Public RTA and special airport parking areas are free of charge
Private territories, shopping malls and business centers, and other areas with private access systems are restricted for parking with MOTOR car sharing service.
Liability and risks insurance when using Motor
Every car is provided with compulsory car insurance. The customer’s responsibility is determined by the conditions of usage, contract and present legislation.
1. The vehicle should be in the state that it was picked up in, with the equipment and the amount of fuel with which it was taken.
2. The vehicle is for personal use only. Any illegal activities (e.g. traffic violation, participation in races, and etc.) or usage for monetary benefit, speed and endurance testing are restricted.
3. Transferring the vehicle to the third parties and unauthorized users is strongly prohibited.
4. Notification about the breakage of the vehicle.
5. In case if the breakage is caused by the failure of the user, the user is obliged to compensate all the damage.
6. The vehicle should not be driven outside the borders of the current country of service usage area (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Turkey), depending on the primary location.
7. The amount of passengers or load should in accordance with technical specifications of the vehicle.
8. Follow the link to read the full version of the customer’s terms and conditions.